What we’re looking for
A motivated and driven person who wants to build a Developer career with an innovative, fast-growing startup. We are here to make a big impact, and we’re looking for team members to help achieve our goals by building an amazing financial product. The Front-End Developer is a key member of the Engineering team. This role will design, build, deploy, and maintain the mobile application. Additionally, this role contributes to the specification and design documentation.
We’re seeking a standout engineer who has strong understanding of product and user experience and can ship products fast. You are a great communicator and collaborator, enjoy puzzles and problem-solving, and thrive in fast-paced and dynamic environments. You also look for new ways to grow and learn, are incredibly organized, and can take initiative and work autonomously. Because we are a small team, your voice is going to be crucial to guiding the future of our company. You will join a fast-paced, collaborative environment and a team that’s dedicated to bringing more connection and joy to the communities around us.
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support).
- Produce fully functional web & mobile applications written in clean code.
- Gathers specific requirements and suggests solutions.
- Writes unit tests and UI tests to identify malfunctions.
- Troubleshoots and debugs to optimize performance.
- Designs interfaces to improve user experience.
- Collaborates with the Product development team to plan new features.
- Researches and suggests new mobile products, applications and protocols.
- Proven work experience as a software developer building consumer facing web & mobile applications.
- Experience building cross-platform applications for iOS and Android.
- Worked with React and React Native tech stack in past projects .
- Experience with mobile testing with automation.
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market.
- In-depth knowledge of at least one programming language like Swift and Java.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Familiarity with OOP design principles.
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude.
- Ability to excel in a high-paced, startup environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient with Google Workspace, Jira, and Confluence, or related software.
- Experience working in an agile development environment (Agile, Scrum, or Kanban preferred).
- Proactive and self-motivated.
- Strong independent worker and team contributor.
- 5+ years of software development experience.
- 3+ years of experience as a web or mobile app developer.
- Startup experience preferred.
What you can expect from us:
- A dynamic team environment, full of energy, excitement, and enthusiasm, where we respect and
celebrate the contributions and expertise you bring!
- Work/Life integration with Flexible PTO days
- Health, Vision, Dental, Life Insurance
- Leadership Development Opportunities
- Competitive compensation, based on experience and performance
- Experience of working on a solution that will positively impact millions of people
- Meaningful equity via stock options.
- Flexible vacation plan and 10 paid holidays.
- Wellness program.
- Advancement opportunities with a fast-growing company.